Subject: Using Digital Signatures and Smart Cards
From: Adobe Systems Incorporated <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:32:17 -0600

Trusted Document Sharing:
Using Digital Signatures and Smart Cards to Eliminate Paper

Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 1:00 pm ET, 10:00 am PT

Register Now: http://direct.adobe.com/r?xcqnlclElHWnEnlvlnvc

Dear Invitee:

Adobe solutions for trusted document sharing help government agencies 
apply a high and measurable degree of information and process assurance 
to documents and forms that are the lifeblood of every government 
process. These solutions embrace digital signatures and identity 
management efforts such as Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 
(HSPD-12) and Department of Defense Common Access Cards (DoD CAC), 
empowering government agencies to build end-to-end electronic processes 
and share information with confidence and accountability within and 
across organizational boundaries.

Join expert speakers from Adobe at this eSeminar and learn how your 
agency can:

*  Equip employees to create certified documents and forms at their 
desktop or via automated processes
*  Build certified electronic forms that automatically fill with 
information from back-end systems using your organization's XML data 
schemas
*  Deliver information and process assurance with content and signature 
validation as well as step-by-step accountability controls
*  Protect document-based information inside or outside the firewall 
and support online or offline engagement
*  Dynamically administer access rights to documents, even after a 
document has been distributed
*  Leverage investments in identity management initiatives such as 
HSPD-12, DoD CAC, and REAL ID.

Questions?
Please email: [email-masked]

***********************************************

This is an advertising message from Adobe Systems Incorporated, its 
affiliates and agents ("Adobe"), 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 
USA. If you'd prefer not to receive email like this from Adobe in the 
future, click here:
http://direct.adobe.com/u?xcclnWcEcqnlclEnlvlnvH
or send an email to [email-masked]. Alternatively, 
you may mail your unsubscribe request to:

UNSUBSCRIBE
Adobe Systems Incorporated
345 Park Avenue,
San Jose, CA 95110 USA

Your privacy is important to us. Please review Adobe's online Privacy 
Policy at http://direct.adobe.com/r?xcqnlclElHWlEnlvlnTq

***********************************************